[program-l] C# compiler???

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bp" <Programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 02:11:16 -0800

Hi all --
I've been reading through the book ".NET and XML" by Neil Bornstein (an
O'Reilly book), that I downloaded from bookshare.org.
It is quite recent (2004(, and points to a free C# command line compiler
that can be downloaded from msdn.microsoft.com or something like that.
I clicked on the link and waded through a bunch of pages but could not find
a link to download this compiler.
Can anyone help? Does anyone have a copy that I could grab just to
experiment with the examples in the book?
I know this has come up before but I can't find the refs.
Thanks in advance and happy new year!
--le