[program-l] Re: C++ compiler

  • From: Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "outlook_CBA7AF20E6ACB52B@xxxxxxxxxxx" <aliciar51204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 10:29:04 -0700

In general try to use whatever your classmates are using or whatever instructor recommends for the class. There are basically three big C++ compilers: g++, clang and msvc (in no particular order). All three are command line tools so you won't have any accessibility problems with either of them. msvc obviously comes with Visual Studio, so if you need an IDE, then pick msvc.

HTH

On 6/19/2023 8:30 AM, outlook_CBA7AF20E6ACB52B@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Good evening everyone

Hope you are doing well. I am a blind  first year student studying Computer Science. I just want to know which C++ compiler is the best to run for the NVDA screenreader on a laptop?

Kind regards

ALicia

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq