Re: [PCWorks] Windows SP3

  • From: "Jorge Pinckney" <jorgep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:31:53 -0400

OK, Please, I would like to know: What=B4s new in SP3? I have got=20
WinXP_SP3 recently, but I have not installed it yet. What the system=20
requeriments are? Can this version run faster than the previous=20
unattended ones?
So, I need information. Can you send me some links to find it using=20
access Internet via email only?
-Jorge

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Vern"

MS just notified me they are ready to send the SP3 update.  I
have an old
AMD chip set. Has SP3 been fixed or should I continue waiting?

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
The list's FAQ's can be seen by sending an email to=20

To unsubscribe, subscribe, set Digest or Vacation to on or off, go to=20
//www.freelists.org/list/pcworks .  You can also send an email to=20
Your member list settings can be found at=20
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=3Dpcworks .  Once logged in,=20
you have access to numerous other email options.

The list archives are located at=20
//www.freelists.org/archives/pcworks/ .  All email posted to the=20
list will be placed there in the event anyone needs to look for previous=20
posts.