Re: [PCWorks] Defragmentation Report question

  • From: whckm@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:51:31 -0400

        Those (=3D) marks are referring to the ASCII code for the "="
character in hex.  3D hex is an "=" character.
The same as 3A hes is a ":" character.

Evidently the code was not interpreted
in the readout and transferred literally by Dale.   The first = sign is
ignored when interpreting..

Wally

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:06:09 -0500 "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin"
<PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Dale you're going to have to paste this into Notepad, then
> 'copy' from it and paste it into an email.  All those "=3D"
> marks are rich text or HTML type formatting that won't work at
> the list.  If you need the formatting, then send it to me off
> list and I can find a way for others to see it.
>
> If the formatting is NOT important and all you need to know
> about is that one line; that just means there are 4 files that
> can't be defragmented which is normal.  On many HD's there are
> several files that can't be defrag'd.
>
> If what you're specifically asking about is those =3D marks
> and they are showing up like that in the log report, you got
> me.  I've never seen those before in the log report (of the
> NATIVE XP defrag program, or another Diskeeper version).
> If so, what are you using to defrag?  XP's Native program is
> made by Diskeeper, I just a slightly different version of
> Diskeeper, and my report (=3D not withstanding) looks nothing
> like that.
> -Clint
>
> God Bless
> Clint Hamilton, Owner
> http://www.OrpheusComputing.com
> http://www.ComputersCustomBuilt.com

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=