Re: [PCWorks] Somebody faked my e-mail address

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:03:52 -0600

No but I just now looked at it, also interesting.  #1 doesn't
surprise me (a Chi*na network), nor does 4, 7 & 10 as I was
getting tons from them (I blocked them a long time ago), but
some of the rest do.  I never even heard of some of them.
http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/networks.lasso .  That's
good to hear about Colo.

This is hilarious, it's like an FBI most wanted list.
http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/spammers.lasso  #2 should be
shot.
-Clint

God Bless