Re: [PCWorks] Basic XP system and accessing the internet

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:31:41 -0400

Here is the ipconfig Hugh.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin>ipconfig/all

Windows IP Configuration

         Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : ndvr2505
         Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :
         IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
         WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

         Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
         Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network
Connecti
on
         Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-13-20-6C-CA-EC
         Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
                                             4.2.2.2

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin>

Larry Browning