-=PCTechTalk=- help w/setting up cable in computer/cox

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:00:08 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have cox cable on my computer at moms but am on dial up at my place.  I
want to be able to use cox cable or dial up on the one at my place.  Can
someone give me a step by step on doing this.  I know I have to install the
software that came with cox and have the disk.  I cannot recall if it is one
or two disks.  I have one labeled cox high speed internet and one labled
Motorolla surfboard cable installation.  I dont remember if I used one or
both.

Also need to know if and how I need to change settings on computer under
internet options and "connections".

Thanks a bunch
christy