-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help w/setting up cable in computer/cox

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:44:11 -0800

Christy,

I would recommend calling Cox cable.  I have found their staff to be very
willing and helpful.  I admit, sometimes they have to get someone else to
help, but 90% of the time they have the answers and get me going.

You need to talk to them anyway as they have to do something for your modem
to be recognized.

They will tell you exactly what you need to know.

Rose
Las Vegas