-=PCTechTalk=- transfering email to another computer

  • From: "BIGMARC-SOFTHOME" <BIGMARC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:49:32 -0500

Cristy, Hi!,
Why you dont give a try to Karen Kenworthy Replicator -
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

It's free and workyng very well at transferyng anything, anywhere and by any
means....

first READ all the info about her REPLICATOR and  dont forget to download
Visual Basic source code too! It's essential with all the Karen's POWERTOOLS
and those tools are all GREAT and WORKING very well.

Christy, I personnally have tranferred OE mail with Karen REPLICATOR and
never have any problem doing it.

If you want, you and everybody, can subscribe to Karen Kenworthy newsletter,
visit http://www.karenware.com/subscribe/
or send a message from the email account where you'd like to receive the
newsletter to: subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you can find a lot of usefull Tools at Karen's place!
Good luck!
BIGMARC