-=PCTechTalk=- photo shop program

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:07:07 -0500

Last question for today ;)

I had a photographer online friend who used some fantastic program for
editing photos but only recall I think it was photo shop, cannot remember
version, probably one of the newer ones.  Can anyone tell me which would be
the best and is it totally out of the ball park price wise..seems he said it
was quite expensive.

My picaso program told me I had over 4000 photos wow! Many of my photos are
very old and need doctoring up.

I do family tree research online and have all my family photos on my system.

Thanks
christy