-=PCTechTalk=- Re: winmx

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:11:34 +1200

The large number in queues has only occurred in the latest version
of WinMx in my experience. Anyway, I'm happy so far with KaZaALite
It doesn't tell you how many are waiting - or I haven't found out
where.

The thing that I can't find is how do you start a download?  I
have succeeded, but am not sure how, DO you just click on the
file, then look at 'Traffic'?

Cheers
Rick