-=PCTechTalk=- Re: virus updates

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:42:55 -0800

I just bought this nortons last year, the whole nortons system
works, dont I just have to renew my subscription for it?

cristy
Internet even though I have IE and OE 6.  I also use Zone Alarm
(free version) for my firewall.  Plus I don't open attachments
and will scan those from friends first before opening.

All my email is scanned before it comes in and before I send
anything out.  Add to this, I scan anything I download also
before I ever open any of it.
Judith