-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware software?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:46:24 -0700

xp
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:17 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware software?

silly question here I know but what O/S are you using?
milady <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I tried a few weeks ago or sooner than
that? Can't remember. Mush for brains
puddlications you know.
I did just go back and redownload...maybe it will work better this time...I
know tho that I was bothered by constant pop ups with it. This want to
connect or that did and it drove nutzzzzz. Must be a way to change that
warning stuff. grumble