-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware software?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:22:45 -0700

When did you try Microsoft's Anti-Spyware Beta??  Maybe they
have more of the bugs worked out now (smile).

And you do have to schedule the updates for automatic.  It was
set for an oddball time (LOL) and I just changed it today.

I like the fact the program quarantines and you have the choice
to delete or leave it there for awhile until you know whatever
the file they quarantine isn't used by a legitimate program.

Judith

I tried that one and it caused problems with puter..and wouldn't
update..I
finally had to dump it..grump.