-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic tv's lcds

  • From: "Larry Southerland" <larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:00:28 -0500

Just FYI:  After my $4000 Sony Bravia's light engine died for the 3d time
(the last time out of warranty), I did a lot of research on TVs ("We won't
get fooled again!")and ended up getting a Panasonic Viera Plasma.  It cost a
little more, but the picture was absolutely amazing.  (The $600 Mitsubishi
60" DLP yesterday would have been one of my choices, had it existed them.)

Your friend,

Larry