-=PCTechTalk=- Re: modem wont connect, help

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:09:37 -0500

I had uninstalled only the one that said "not present" and rebooted few
times, no success.

Left it till next morning.

Tried booting up and whalah, it had found the modem cause it let me dial
up..I checked it and it was on COM 3 now not COM 4, and both were listed
again, one with same name saying not present but this time the right one was
highlighted and the COM had changed so I guess windows found it.

Thanks for your help.

christy