-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:11:56 -0400

Thanks Gman,

What I keep forgetting though when I download the file from the filebox is
that I have to unzip it rather than just clicking on the file once it is
download to open it.  When I tried clicking on the file I downloaded from
the filebox, the folder opens and I see all the files so I clicked on the
one that is the presentation but certain files would not play.  But if I
download it from the filebox and then right click and extract it to
somewhere then the file works, it is confusing.  Somehow in my head, I was
confused (this happens often) ;0 about when I first began this degree
program and was working with html files and had to group them in a folder in
the filebox for them to all work.  I guess the problem is I need the time to
do these things often so they stick rather than a few assignments here and
there.

Christine