-=PCTechTalk=- Re: capture devises/video cards and memoroy question

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 15:30:41 -0800

Naw, $60 is about right. I just bought a friend 2 sticks of 512mb PC2700DDR
for about $80 thru www.Outpost.com for her Dell. So now she has a gig also.
I am looking around here for the sticks I took out of my machine that were
PC2100 DDR but so far havnt found them yet. They are 256mb sticks. Might
save ya some money for now if I can find em.
Oh and yes I believe that is what it means, only 1 gig using 2 sticks of
512.
Scott.