-=PCTechTalk=- Re: capture devises/video cards and memoroy question

  • From: "Sir Troth" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:23:32 -0500

The best and sure way to do this is to find out what motherboard you have Look
it up in the manual or online. This will tell you what type of RAM and how much
of it you can add.
If you have a system from a company like Dell or Gateway, or similar pre-built
systems, you can usually go to their website and lookup your model number
computer and it'll give you that answer.

---Troth