-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backing up

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joyce <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:34:19 -0400

Wish he were around to update it.  Unfortunately, that's not the case.
 Sorry.
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Monday, 6/13/2005, @ 11:33:49 AM EST
 Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the
impossible.

 -- Anonymous

==================|:o:|==================

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:27:17 -0500, Joyce wrote:
  |   Thank you so much.  And I mentioned that I had a hard copy of
the
  |   tutorial G-Man did.  I skimmed through that last night and it
was
  |   done in 2001 before XP and DVD's so "Hey, G-Man we need an
update!
  |   ".
  |   The site recommended looks very good so I have it bookmarked  to
  |   study when I get serious about this job. Thanks everyone!! Joyce
-
  |   ---- Original Message ----- From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx> To:
  |   <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:16 PM
  |   Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: backing up
  |

  |    |   Your drive is a DVD and CD-ROM player/reader, It will not
  |    |   record.  Check it out here:
  |    |