-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

no need to uninstall anything it will rewrite what it needs to - it will turn
itself off and then ask if it is ok just say yes and do as instructed.  hope
this helps.
Suzanne Dunlap <sdunlap3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Can someone tell me if this is the
update for the Zone Alarm, or is this the
whole program? If this is the whole program, should I uninstall the old one
first before downloading this new one? I had written a few days ago about
not being able to automatically get my update.
http://tinyurl.com/j3ffo

Thanks,

Sue in Bridgeport, Mi.