-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:02:54 -0800

Mike I already made the restore point but what "do I do" or
where do I go to use it if I have to?

Judith

Hi Judith,
XP To create a Restore Point
Access the System Restore Wizard through Help and Support
Center.
Click Create a restore point, and then click Next.
In the Restore point description box, type a name to identify
this restore=
 point.
System Restore automatically adds to this name the date and time
that this=
 Restore Point is created.
To finish creating this restore point, click Create.
To cancel restore point creation and return to the Welcome to
System=
 Restore screen, click Back.
To cancel restore point creation and exit the System Restore
Wizard, click=
 Cancel.

    How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP:
     http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3D310405

Mike ~ one of the Moderators