-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What kind of a program

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:50:00 -0700

The man has a software program where you get to decide what you
have running across your screen and also have your own
affirmations.

I know about subliminal messaging, I AM old enough to remember
the hoopla surrounding it.  What I wanted to know is the program
a data base or what???

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

The cinema is possibly an easy place to use it - just flash one
frame ofa branded drink bottle.  You wouldn't see it, but it
would leave a message in your head!!!

Frightening!

Cheers,