-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What kind of a program

  • From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:30:30 +1200

Judith....In case you don't know it, the point of subliminal advertising
is that you do not know that you are receiving it.  You may just wonder
why you have opted to do or buy something but don't know why you have a
strong leaning to/for that particular product.  In other words, you have
been conditioned but don't know why.  If it isn't banned, it jolly well
should be! I haven't heard of it being flashed across computer VDU's.
The cinema is possibly an easy place to use it - just flash one frame of
a branded drink bottle.  You wouldn't see it, but it would leave a
message in your head!!!

Frightening!

Cheers,

Rick H