-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Upgrading to Vista - questions..

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:37:39 -0400

Hi Don,
  Dell has replaced no less than 4 motherboards, 3 cpu's, hdd's, memory, 4
psu..I bought the biggest PSU offered at he time and it's only 350W. I run
two  internal drives, two DVD burners, printer and monitor so 350W so cover
that I thought. As for Vista, I'm sure I will need to buy new software but I
do not use many apps at the moment. Software companies should upgrade you to
Vista free. Dell said they only supportted Vista on the new machine but they
would not know if I stuck XP Pro on it :) But jumping to Vista will give me
a new project.or fits. Hey, you say your warranty expires in 10 days, not
sure if you're interested but you can extend it.
Rudy