-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Upgrading to Vista - questions..

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:03:44 -0700

I will save my Express Assistant backup to an external hard drive. Actually,
that is where is is stored now...:)
This program is SUPPOSE to be Vista - Windows Mail compatible.

 But thanks for the reminder to keep that backup...lol!

Since I will still have this computer running until I get the Vista one
setup...I 'should' be ok....lol!

I never mind getting reminded of helpful stuff.  I do appreciate it!

Rose