-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Upgrading to Vista - questions..

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:25:23 -0400

Rudy,
    It sounds like you could seriously benefit from joining Mike's Vista
group.  All the Vista you can eat for one low, low price (free).  The space
at the end of the word Vista is intentional.  It's actually an underscore
( _ ).

    And I'm sure that Windows Mail will be able to import DBX files.  MS is
counting on it.  From all I've heard, WM is also supposed to be better than
OE in several ways, but we'll wait to hear your report on this once you get
everything set up to your liking.        :O)

Peace,
GMan