-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Upgrading to Vista - questions..

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:05:03 -0700

I thought dbx was only for OE???
----- Original Message -----
From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "PCtech" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Upgrading to Vista - questions..

I've inorged any Vista advice as I was sticking to XP Pro. But Dell, the rep
noticed so many parts dispatched and offered to replace with a new (
refurb ) 3.2hmz processor will be faster he said. But it comes with Vista
and it's time for any program updates, etc..I do not game, mainly use Nero
and Newsbin Pro. He said no Outlook Express but Windows Mail..I keep my dbxs
backed up, will they import ok? Any know bugs, etc that I should look for?
Any help is appreciated as I liked XP but time to move on....
Tanks
Rudy