-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:16:23 -0500

I've been using it since version 0.7 or so and I like it a lot.  I have
4 email addresses that I get mail on and about 80 folders that I sort
email into.  It's been good so far with the only glitch being that I'm
getting to the point where I have some filters conflicting.  That will
take a bit of digging but is mostly an operator error rather than a
program fault.  I'd recommend it for anyone even a little above the
novice level.

Eudora is another good one that I have used in the past (I had the paid
version 5, but didn't go for their, what I thought, outrageous upgrade
price for v6) but the free version has that dreaded ad block, so if
you're one of those that has a phobia about ads, it's not for you.

Tom