-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:59:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your response. It installed all right and
copied my settings from Outlook Express but it doesn't
connect and I can't get the error message to display.
It just says my ISP responded. (like duh). I think it
might be a security setting but have not got around to
that yet - just waiting for the weekend :) I actually
use 3 web based services for email but do like the
personal one as well. My ISP is Bell Sympatico - it
includes high speed and phone for $45.00 a month total
including tax (no add on hidden charges) which is why
I put up with them.

--- ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No support just means that they won't help you set
> it up, basically... like in their help files, or
> auto-setup on their site.
> Who is your ISP?

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through." Robert Hunter

(http://voice.yahoo.com)