-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:01:57 -0500

Sounds like a problem other than Thunderbird.  I've used TB since 0.7
and haven't ever run across that.  But you obviously don't have a
problem with the Enter key in any other program, do you?

Do you show a space between '---Troth' and the body of the message
BEFORE you send it?  Like the space between this paragraph and the first
one?  Or does it just never create the space at all?

Yes, that would be an aggravation.  And it's the small things that make
or break programs for many of us.

Tom