-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The Official Geek Squad Reference Manuals - Free Download

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:14:14 -0400

Its already opened but there is no memory in it, I thought there was but as
far as I can tell theres not, I even took pictures of the insides of it to
upload to ask what I was looking at, it looks like three cards, maybe video,
sound, and nic card?

I briefly tried before hooking this computer back up to get the darn front
cover off my Dell, I am having a hard time with that.  I watched everyone
else do it, it is just a latch you slide and while holding it across you,
slide the cover off where the indents are toward the front of the computer
but I could not get it off, I was at least going to look to see what they
did whether I pulled it back out and put it back in or not.   But if I cant
get my brother over here when the new memory arrives, I am going to attempt
cover removal again and try to install it myself.

Christine