-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The Official Geek Squad Reference Manuals - Free Download

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:13:24 -0600

Hi Tech Rose,

Just on my way to be when I decided to check the mail just one more time,
and saw your note.

I downloaded it but mine is 8.79 MB! It opens/works fine, with the exception
of one file that is called "noname" and with no extension. BUT, after I
renamed it noname.pdf it opened with no problem.

If you want, I'll try to email it to you, but it's sort of big for emailing.
I dunno for sure, but if you want to try it anyway, I need your addy.

HTH,
Sammi