-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Tray (Task Bar)?

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:31:39 -0400

Bottom-right, by the START button is called QUICK LAUNCH taskbar. You =
can remember it by remembering that START (the button there) and LAUNCH =
mean the same thing.

The clock area is called the SYSTEM TRAY. You can remember this one by =
thinking 'MINIMIZE TO TRAY' which many programs allow you to do. Or, =
simply  think that most people (righties, of course) carry trays in =
their right hand! Ok... its stupid, hehe... but it works!

Straight down center, between the QUICK LAUNCH and the SYSTEM TRAY is =
the regular good 'ol task bar. Think bar. Long counter... bar!
:o)

---Troth