-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Tray (Task Bar)?

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:00:52 -0400

What is commonly called the taskbar consists of the following (from the far
left, or if you anchor the taskbar at the left or right side of the desktop
it will be from the top)

START Button (far left or top)
Task area
Notification Area or Systray (far right or bottom)

Other, OPTIONAL toolbars can be added:
(Right click on taskbar and select toolbars)

Quick Launch area
Windows Media Player
Links
Desktop
Address
Google (if installed)
Language
Others if installed

I include the desktop on my taskbar and hide the icons on my desktop so I
can enjoy the beautiful pictures I use for wallpaper without all the
clutter.

Don