-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IM's

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

I do a lot of IMing - the family thing and I use Yahoo, I find it easy for
those who are not so experenced.  Last I tried Google ther was no video
support, yahoo messenger has both video and audio and also has a conference
room where we can al go and all be there at once with audio and video all
talking at once when we have a mind to.

I imagine other IMs have the same and i am sure that iut will not be long
before Google tries to outdo them all.

I don't use MSN it was just to easy to get viruses and besides I don't like
being "forced" into using a program I don't even want on my machine . . . Bill.

Which ever IM you choose you will discover a new world of fun - hope your mom
likes it.  We can't get my mom around a computer even after I built her a
$1200.00 one from scratch thinking that that would get her to atleast try it -
didn't work.  Her new husband, my dad dies in '75, uses it for solitaire games
it has never been on the net!  heck I could have built a him $200.00 computer
to do that!
cristy <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wanting to set up a cam and voice program for my mom to see and talk to
her new grandaughter and my sister who live out of town.

cristy

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance