-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Specials

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:29:12 -0700

Lil
There are ways to change how intrusive Vista is...............ask Mike.  It
will run very easily once you make a single change to the options.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 The various religions are like different roads converging on the same point.
What difference does it make if we follow different routes, provided we arrive
at the same destination.

 -- Mahatma Gandhi