-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sigman

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spider1957 <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:59:04 -0500

You want great Dell support, buy the Dell XPS series computers.....all
support for them come from the US.  All other Dell computers use
support from India.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
---------------------------------
Thursday, 3/10/2005, @ 12:58:02 PM EST
---------------------------------
The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,
unremembered acts of kindness and love.

-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet

==================|:o:|==================

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:04:56 -0600, spider1957 wrote:
  |   I started out with Fantastic support, but it started going
  |   downhill about three years ago. I wish I knew how you got so
much
  |   better support but mine was not up to par to say the least. I
  |   talked about it to G-man years ago on a issue I was having and
  |   what they said blew his mind. He said and I quote
  |
  |   "Neil,
  |   That support tech should be made to wear headphones while
  |   listening to a real support tech handle calls for a few months
  |   before he's allowed to be on his own.  Better yet, maybe the
  |   company should buy him his own computer to experiment on.
LOL"

  |   I forgot what the tech said ( I only saved Gmans reply ) but the
  |   support I received was far below that of what you received.
  |
  |   Spider
  |   http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
  |   *************************************************
  |   Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf
of
  |   a single petitioner confessedly unworthy. -- Ambrose Bierce

  |    |   That is surprising!  I've always gotten SUPER tech support
  |    |   from Dell. Even
  |    |   without paying extra for the premier (or whatever they call
  |    |   it) support. I have bought and support 4 Dells in my
family.
  |    |
  |    |   Don
  |    |