-=PCTechTalk=- Re: testing, ignor

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:56:51 -0500

I don't think SigMan can be made to do that.  You could load a
different file of quotes to draw from when you go to a different
e-mail program, but you'd have to do that manually.  Further, SigMan,
and most sig programs won't run with webmail accounts.  GMail won't
work unless you use your pop based e-mail program to read the mail.
One other thing, the randomizer in SigMan works for each e-mail
generated, not on a daily basis.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
---------------------------------
Thursday, 3/10/2005, @ 12:54:08 PM EST
---------------------------------
I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for
myself... and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my
part.

-- Shirley MacLaine

==================|:o:|==================

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:19:13 -0500, Don wrote:
  |   Do any of them allow you to set up different libraries of quotes
  |   for different email accounts...  i.e. one set of quotes for my
  |   RoadRunner mail account, a different one for my Yahoo account
and
  |   a third one for my Gmail account?  All three are POP through OE
  |   and all three are used for different purposes and different
  |   quotes would be more appropriate.
  |
  |   Don
  |
  |   Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email
  |   address in the body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx

  |    |
  |    |   See how KC tends to have different quotes? Well, you can
  |    |   have a ton of different sigs and have the program rotate it
  |    |   randomly for you.
  |    |
  |    |   ---Troth
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   Whate exactly do these programs do?  Create signatures at
  |    |   the bottom of your
  |    |
  |    |   emails so you do not have to type them in each time?
  |    |
  |    |   christy
  |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Anyway.. KookieJar can be obtained here:
  |    |    |   http://sourceforge.net/projects/kookiejar/
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Enjoy!
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   ---Troth
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Sadly Sigman will not work with XP, If you or anyone
  |    |    |   else have any other =
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   idea's I would be very greatful.
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   Spider
  |    |    |   http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   ----- Original Message -----=20
  |    |    |   From: "The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  |    |    |   To: "spider1957" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  |    |    |   Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:14 AM
  |    |    |   Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: testing, ignor
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   I use a program called Sigman.  It isn't very
  |    |    |    |   sophisticated, and supposedly won't run on non-
  |    |    |    |   O or OE programs, but I've gotten it to work
  |    |    |    |   quite well in Poco, and before poco, in TheBat!
  |    |    |    |   .  I keep trying to talk some of my programming
  |    |    |    |   buddies into writing a new, better program but
  |    |    |    |   haven't been successful yet -- guess there
  |    |    |    |   isn't a wide enough market. http://status3.i-
  |    |    |    |   r.co.uk/frames.htm
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   The signatures, totalling over 1200 now, have
  |    |    |    |   been collected over several years from various
  |    |    |    |   sources.  I didn't care for most that came with
  |    |    |    |   the program.
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Regards from
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
  |    |    |    |   ,,,,,,,,
  |    |    |    |   =D4=BF=D4=AC
  |    |    |    |   Cincinnati, Ohio
  |    |    |    |   Scottsdale, Arizona
  |    |    |    |   ---------------------------------
  |    |    |    |   Wednesday, 3/9/2005, @ 8:11:01 AM EST
  |    |    |    |   ---------------------------------
  |    |    |    |   'A wise man cannot be insulted. If the insult
  |    |    |    |   has no meaning, he ignores it. If the insult
  |    |    |    |   does have meaning, he deserves it.'
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |    |   Unknown Author=20
  |    |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   --
  |    |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   For more info:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/cgi-
  |    |    |   bin/list?list_id=3Dpctechtalk
  |    |    |
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   --
  |    |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |    |
  |    |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |    |    |   For more info: