-=PCTechTalk=- Re: testing, ignor

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:09:49 -0600

Hi Christy
  Yes, but it gives you the ability to change your signatures on a daily
basis or depending on the topic you desire to go along with the message your
sending. Take mine below, it will always give my nickname along with my
website but below that a quote from a person is changed daily. HTH........

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a single
petitioner confessedly unworthy.
-- Ambrose Bierce