-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sigman

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:16:30 -0500

Well, I can only say I have received many, many compliments on my
signatures........enough that I really work on getting good ones and
keeping the program up-to-date.  Even though I was frustrated with
Kookie Jar, it did cause me to really clean up my signature file.  I
spent about eight hours on it and all the dups are gone now, lots
added, and many cleaned up in format.
Believe it or not, here's a comment I received just this morning from
a fellow board member ..........

"One, thank you for the clarification.  I was wondering which
meeting(s) you would be attending.

Two, I absolutely must know the source of your quotes at the end of
your emails!"

Made my day <G>  Lets just say I consider my signature program
my..........signature <chuckle>

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 1:11:11 PM EST
"Danger cannot be overcome without danger."

--  Greek proverb circa 800BC

==================|:o:|==================

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:05:13 -0500, cristy wrote:
  |   Do most people read these signatures when they get emails?  Just
  |   wondering.
  |
  |   christy

  |    |
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |    |   dang I get better support here than I did when I
  |    |    |   bought my new dell
  |    |    |
  |    |   That is surprising!  I've always gotten SUPER tech support
  |    |   from Dell. Even
  |    |   without paying extra for the premier (or whatever they call
  |    |   it) support. I have bought and support 4 Dells in my
family.
  |    |
  |    |   Don
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   --
  |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |
  |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |
  |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/