-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sigman

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:40:39 -0500

Nope.......I gave up on it.  I got it to work with one e-mail account
-- worked well!  I like the format of the program, and it's easier to
maintain the sig file in Kookie Jar.  The problem arose when I tried
to use it with multiple addresses....I couldn't get it to work unless
I manually changed signature files each time I wrote a e-mail from a
different account -- This makes it useless for me and my 10 e-mail
accounts!  It also only changed quotes at one per minute...........as
fast as I write that means I'd have a fair amount of duplicate
quotes......rather than a new one for each e-mail.
Hence.....I went back to SigMan.   I did get my signature file all up
to snuff though, so it wasn't a waste I guess.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 1:36:56 PM EST
Don't worry about life; you're not going to survive it anyway.

==================|:o:|==================

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:19:59 -0500, ~OoO~ wrote:
  |   So... is KookieJar the new app you're using?
  |   ---Troth
  |

  |   The Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
  |
  |    |   Well, I can only say I have received many, many compliments
  |    |   on my signatures........enough that I really work on
  |    |   getting good ones and keeping the program up-to-date.  Even
  |    |   though I was frustrated with Kookie Jar, it did cause me to
  |    |   really clean up my signature file.  I spent about eight
  |    |   hours on it and all the dups are gone now, lots added, and
  |    |   many cleaned up in format.
  |    |   Believe it or not, here's a comment I received just this
  |    |   morning from a fellow board member ..........
  |    |
  |    |   "One, thank you for the clarification.  I was wondering
  |    |   which meeting(s) you would be attending.
  |    |
  |    |   Two, I absolutely must know the source of your quotes at
  |    |   the end of your emails!"
  |    |
  |    |   Made my day <G>  Lets just say I consider my signature
  |    |   program my..........signature <chuckle>
  |    |
  |    |   Regards from
  |    |
  |    |   Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
  |    |   ,,,,,,,,
  |    |   Ô¿Ô¬
  |    |   Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
  |    |   -----------------------------------------------
  |    |   Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 1:11:11 PM EST
  |    |   -----------------------------------------------
  |    |   "Danger cannot be overcome without danger."
  |    |
  |    |   --  Greek proverb circa 800BC
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   ==================|:o:|==================
  |    |
  |    |   On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:05:13 -0500, cristy wrote:
  |    |   Do most people read these signatures when they get emails?
  |    |   Just wondering. | christy | ----- Original Message -----
  |    |   From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx> To:
  |    |   "@freelistts PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
  |    |   Friday, March 11, 2005 11:48 PM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re:
  |    |   Sigman | |
  |    |   Try asking Dell Support to recommend a signature program. I
  |    |   think th his is the type of support he was speaking of
  |    |   getting from this listserve that he does not get from Dell.
  |    |   Dave | | ---- Original Message -----
  |    |   From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
  |    |   <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005
  |    |   6:48 AM
  |    |   Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- ----- Original Message ----- From:
  |    |   "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
  |    |   <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005
  |    |   6:48 AM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sigman | <SNIP> |
  |    |   dang I get better support here than I did when I bought my
  |    |   new dell |
  |    |   That is surprising!  I've always gotten SUPER tech support
  |    |   from Dell. Even
  |    |   without paying extra for the premier (or whatever they call
  |    |   it) support. I have bought and support 4 Dells in my
  |    |   family. | Don | | --
  |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.> |
  |    |   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk |