-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sigman

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:04:56 -0600

I started out with Fantastic support, but it started going downhill about
three years ago. I wish I knew how you got so much better support but mine
was not up to par to say the least. I talked about it to G-man years ago on
a issue I was having and what they said blew his mind. He said and I quote

"Neil,
    That support tech should be made to wear headphones while listening to a
real support tech handle calls for a few months before he's allowed to be on
his own.  Better yet, maybe the company should buy him his own computer to
experiment on.     LOL"

I forgot what the tech said ( I only saved Gmans reply ) but the support I
received was far below that of what you received.

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a single
petitioner confessedly unworthy.
-- Ambrose Bierce