-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:57:04 -0400

Don,
    All I can figure is that it 'authenticates' you based on the IP you're
using, but that wouldn't be a good method since so many people travel with
wireless laptops and other handheld devices with internet connectivity.

    Check the settings for that account and see if you can spot anything in
there that could conceivably prevent a connection for another location.

http://www.naturalnews.com/023033.html

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"