-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Question

  • From: "Ann Roberts" <annrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:18:40 -0500

Thank you for your answer.  I did not get Kevin's email but appreciate the
reply.

If I were to up my speed to 3mps, would that make me get faster
downloads...for some odd reason they are not encouraging me to do this.
All they would say was I could try it but they didn't know if that would
increase my dl speed...

And the tech was a woman.  I asked her to ask one of the men and she said
they didn't know either...

I feel much better about it now that it has been explained to me...

Ann