-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need some help - unable to connect to the Internet!

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:06:44 -0500

Now Don that was a very detailed email, thanks. I do not think he even has a
firewall, well not a software one although I assume a wireless router has
one built in. I doubt he even knows of a Wifi spot to test the router but I
have saved these notes and will get him on the phone later and see what kind
of progress we can get done. Him calling his router support number may be
the key..thanks much Don, very detailed email!
Rudy