-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Windows has blinds

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:16:04 -0500

Thanks Dave,
Glad to hear it. Mine started right after I did a fdisk and clean install of
WinME.
Jo Ann

Jo Ann,
Yep I think it has been happening for over a year now.  A long while ago,
when it first started I did try reinstalling the video driver.  No
change.  I installed an updated version of the video driver.  That always
caused the 98SE system to boot into safe mode.  i un installed the
update, put the original driver back on and still have the blinds.  I am
now using a different monitor.. still have the blinds.  No other
problems, other then the nuisance.
Dave

------------------------------

From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Windows has blinds
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:52:23 -0500

Thanks Dave,
Glad to hear someone else has experienced this, so I'm not hallucinating.
still have it, the new drivers for my video card that GMan suggested
didn't
help. So, you have had it for a while and it hasn't got worse or caused
other problems?
Jo Ann