-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Windows has blinds

  • From: Hotredlips779928@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 01:46:16 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2003 1:18:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Cristy,
>     Then it's like a shadow behind the open window.  This could be the
> video
> drivers, but it could also be an indication that the monitor is
> malfunctioning or perhaps on its way out.  My advice would be to try
> connecting another monitor and see if you get the same shadow effect.  If
> not, the problem lies with your monitor.  If it's still there, try
> replacing/updating the driver set for your display adapter.  Please keep us
> informed of what's happening with this.
>
> Peace,
> GMan

Hi GMan,

It does not happen often at all, it seems like when I am doing many functions
at once happens, or when in many pms'...so not too worried yet...I am gunshy
on updating drivers, not sure I really know what I am doing and my computer
is pretty new so the vid card should be good, monitor is fairly new also.

cristy