-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Windows has blinds

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 00:56:14 -0500

Cristy,
    Then it's like a shadow behind the open window.  This could be the video
drivers, but it could also be an indication that the monitor is
malfunctioning or perhaps on its way out.  My advice would be to try
connecting another monitor and see if you get the same shadow effect.  If
not, the problem lies with your monitor.  If it's still there, try
replacing/updating the driver set for your display adapter.  Please keep us
informed of what's happening with this.

Peace,
GMan

PCTT Owner