-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Windows has blinds

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:20:30 -0500

Jo Ann,
    I hate to say it, but it sounds like you're experiencing the results of
a bad installation of WinME.  I'm not about to suggest that you redo the
whole thing (as long as this is the only problem you're having), but I'm
almost positive that the problem will not be there the next time you go
through that (reformat/reinstall), unless you happen to get the same glitch.

Peace,
GMan

PCTT Owner